Perspectives is an annual one day symposium hosted by Touchstone Institute in Toronto, Canada. The aim is to facilitate connections among disciplines to encourage communication and knowledge-sharing around topics in assessment and education.
Interdisciplinary and interactive, the Perspectives Symposium has been engaging industry stakeholders since 2015. The following topics have been explored through a day of professional speakers, bringing their perspectives and expertise together to discuss current and future trends.
- 2015 Perspectives in Competency Assessment
- 2016 Perspectives on Communication Competency
- 2017 Perspectives on Successful Transitions for Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- 2018 Perspectives on Assessment Validity
- 2019 Perspectives on Professionalism
- 2020 Perspectives on Standard Settings
- 2021 Perspectives on Virtual Assessment - Cancelled
- 2022 Perspectives on Virtualization
Date and Time
To Be Announced
There are currently no events to register for.
Visit us again for details about upcoming Perspectives Symposium.