Join us, as we share our experience within the world of competency assessment for Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) seeking licensure in Canada.
Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2023.
Time: 1 pm – 2 pm ET
Location: Virtual – ZOOM link to follow
What you can expect from attending this webinar:
- How our performance-based assessment for Internationally Educated Registered Nurses has been redesigned to be more efficient and accessible
- Live simulation exams delivered virtually or in-person
- Learn about our newly developed competency equivalency exam for Licensed Practical Nurses
- Nurse Language Proficiency – Touchstone’s continued commitment to maintaining and delivering the CELBAN
- Hear about our comprehensive in-house resources such as:
- Remotely proctored assessments
- Psychometrics and Research
- Exam Design and Standard Setting
- Simulation Program
- Purpose-Built Assessment and Training Facility
- An opportunity to ask questions about competency assessment and Touchstone Institute.
To Register, click the button below. Registration will remain open until the end of the day on Friday, January 20, 2023. Please share this webinar with those in your network that may be interested.