Complete Your Registration Profile
Once your code is activated, you will enter the registration portal, where you will be required to:
- Complete your registration profile. Fill in all mandatory fields and upload a photo following the instructions below.
- Your name, email address and registration number are prepopulated fields. This information is provided to us by the regulator and cannot be modified.
- If this information is not correct, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a password
We understand that some of you may have already created a profile in the old portal, but we cannot transfer information so you will need to complete a new profile.
How To Register for An Exam When Registration Is Open
To register for an examination, you must complete your registration profile. It is recommended that you do this prior to registration day.
- Sign into the portal using your email address and the password you created.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can click on forgot password.
- If you are accessing the portal for the first time, you will need the activation code to set up your profile before you can register.
- Register and pay for an available examination. Payment is managed by Moneris Payment Processing. You will have 15 minutes to complete your payment. Have a valid method of payment (credit card) available at the time of registration.